Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Defining Weed!

I feel this weird feeling that how can i know others when at times looking in the mirror I see a complete stranger in me.Shades of me that i don't know, sides of me that i have'nt seen .I seem I am a simple person , i often would have asked my acquaintances of not understanding me .But do i know the person within me.Do I know the reason to feelings that i feel.Life often seems sorted but at the other moment some conflicting feeling takes hold of my senses and confuses me.

Some times there are some weeds in us that grow andspoil the beauty of the garden that we nurture with the flowers that we love to see bloom inside.We try to garden the garden with love and try to take out these weeds but some times they are so embedded deep inside ,that they dont come out of their roots.We try and try with the aim that we shall succeed but even the strength inside gets crippled by these thoughts referred to weeds.It robs you of your peace, it blinds you to goodness around ,it leaves a bad taste in your mouth but it doesnt leave you.

This is the immortal weed that yields and makes your heart bleed!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, we don't know each other but by looking at the style , way you write it seems that you are confused...nothing offensive but your style shows that you allow people to plant themselves in you and then, its tough to take them out....take care buddy and hope to see some more posts from your side.....

    ReplyDelete