Wednesday, December 9, 2009

LOVE , Actually!

Day and night, summer or winter love is one thing that we dream of , we want it , we think of it ,we thought we felt it , we wish we can have it. Every now and then we seem to fall in love , but if theres some positive side of it then why we fail to raise in it.

We sometimes spend our lives wondering that ,”Am I truly in love with the one I love?.

But the question is what is “Love Actually”??

At time we get stuck in places with questions like

I wonder why did’nt he asked me to stay. But if he loved you , he would have never let you go

I wonder why he does’nt understand my feelings.But if he loved you, he would feel it before you could even think of it

I wonder why did’nt he call me?. But if he loved you, he would have kept ringing you

I wonder why he does’nt find me beautiful. But if he loved you, the meaning of beauty would begin and end with you

I wonder what is that he doesn’t like in me. But if he loved you there would be nothing about you that he may not like.

I wonder why he does’nt gel with me. But if he loved you ,he would try to be the one he could be a hit with.

I wonder why he don’t ask me out . But if he loved you, he would always be out your door to go out with you.

I wonder why he could not listen to my heart. But if he loved you , he would never skip a beat of it.

Love actually is a moment of truth that happens when you can’t imagine life without someone you love, when her smile becomes the aim of your life. When life is about sharing joys with her and even your sorrows. When coming home means to find her waiting ,when waking up means to hear her voice shrieking in the ears. Love actually is when you sense her in every face you see, in every hug that you feel. All of us get stuck in the shackles of love not once or twice but even more then thrice.Often in such encounters at times we get hooked at wrong places or multiple places wondering who is my destiny. And like a gadabout we start hunting day and night for the actual love of our life.

But the crux is if you love somebody and are waiting to know that if he somebody or she somebody also loves you the way you do. Its simple coz then he would be the last person to look around for, as he will always be the one standing by the side.

P:S: MOMENT OF TRUTH!

I came , I fell ,I hit and I got out of it.

I came ,I fell ,I raise ,I smiled and lived happily ever after

You don’t have to find way back into love, love always finds a way that leads to you.

6 comments:

  1. @geet!!!..........tru tru....! every wrd of this post..i lovd it!!! :/..:)..:(..;)..:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u got a strong panache for writing girl.. Well streamlined ideas and well portrayed feelings.. check out my blog if u feel to. : http://www.rish-conversationist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should write more often..loved your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selfishness is what your version is all about, quite on the contrary of what actually is perceived of love. There is nothing wrong in it though, only if you are ready to accept it the way you perceive it.

    ReplyDelete