Friday, September 11, 2009

GADABOUT

i wander wander wander...........i give up n drop down ,but suddenly i wonder why did i stop from wandering. but for what do i wander...I sit down and ponder to knw that why do i wander .N i den i realise the driving force behind my wandering in the labyrinth is something deep inside...the quest for life ,quest for freedom, quest for joy, quest for rejoice...........

Now that i knw why i wander , the next thing to ponder is that whr does the answer for my quest lies.I search it in her ,in him, in you, in them, in it .... but with empty hands i still still down to ponder...

where lie my joy , whr lie my happiness... and then i hear a call from within the heart .I give up the ponder and sit down to converse with this lil thing within , how it got the power over me.
Why it guides my choices, my path, my reasons to be, my reasons to not to be.IT make me do wrong it make me do right and unless i satisfy this call inside it keeps me uptight...it gives me the perseverance to jus live uptil i cn fight ....fight for the happiness inside...~

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bevakuf u r.... sloshed wen readin...searchin inside..call from inside...wht u call dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats what u have to search inside for answers, u r gettin questions from inside ...u l get answers also

    ReplyDelete
  4. vella....phrrrrrrrrrr~ question bhi aaya aur answer bhi mil gya !

    ReplyDelete