Tuesday, August 18, 2009

CONFLICTING THOTS

Though evrything in life is on a smooth ride, den why others expectations act s hurdles in the smoothness..

i miss d clarity between the right nd d wrong.????

..i neva intend to hurt anyone. i neva try 2 mess wid any1....but probably d situtions,

i are'nt aimin 2 hurt u but u get hurt...then whose fault is it. urs or mine?

Sometimes u xpect more den i can give..whose fault urs or mine

sometimes you question my choice...is it my life or urs..?

You have d power to advise, direct, but did i ever give you d right 2 govern?

IS my Life , not my life!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ur life...do liv d way u want to..!!! bt yaaa...still tak car of thos whm u love cos i knw thy r imp 4 u..:)...
    n u imp 4 me...!!! ;)...

    ReplyDelete